Two ingredients go into all our projects: Time & Love
Before we delve into any design work, we begin by getting to know our clients and how they want to be recognised. We usually set up a meeting with the client, but this is not always necessary. However, the meeting would be important in order to design something that tailors to the exact needs of the client.
How it works
- How many pages roughly the website will be.
- Whether you are supplying pictures / content for the website
- Whether you need a content management system installed to maintain your website yourself.
- Does the website require online shopping facilities?
- Does your website require any other additional features? ***SEE BELOW***
We accept credit cards, debit cards and other online payment methods such as PayPal.
Once the funds have cleared we will issue you with an invoice and one of our representatives will contact you (See The Initiation)
We would get a very strong indication of what it is exactly you need and tailor your website accordingly.
During this phase we will create you a personalised blog showing you progress and development of your website, so that you can see what’s going on and have an input on the design if necessary.
If you have purchased a content managed website then one of our representatives will teach you how to maintain your website (To be honest, most people can figure it out themselves, it’s that easy, but rest assured we still make sure you know how to use it before calling it a job done!).
Once all the criteria have been met and you’re happy with everything then the remaining 50% of the project must be paid within 7-days.
For any queries or assistance call now on 07861 646 473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Some important features to consider for your website
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
You might have the best designed site in the world, it might be the easiest to navigate on the web, but if your site has no visitors, what’s the point? You need traffic to survive, and the right kind of traffic.
A successful online company needs to have a good rank in the search engines; if you want to have a regular flow of new customers then you need to get higher in the search engines than your competitors for particular keywords relating to your business.
If you are serious about increasing website traffic, improving your business and online presence, then get in touch with us – we are only a phone call or email away.
Well-designed shopping carts and eCommerce features coud mean increased sales, higher average basket price and better customer retention for your business.
That’s why we put clean, secure and intuitive design at the heart of our eCommerce services. You can expect:
- Quick, secure payment processing and easy-to-use checkout systems
- Powerful search functions that help customers find exactly what they need
- Fast loading times – to stop you from losing impatient visitors
- Seamless navigation – user-tested design that works across browsers and mobile devices
- Integrated security badges and reassuring copy to combat fear of fraud
Content Management Systems
It means no more paying for small tweaks and amendments. You and your team can upload and alter content fast (rather than relying on web designers).
Our content management systems allow you to:
- Quickly upload videos, images, audio files and rich media content in a couple of clicks (including PDF, WAV, MP3, JPG and Flash files)
- Specify editing and administration permissions to manage your workflow and access
- Create new pages, templates, content areas and navigation tabs
- Access your CMS anywhere online through a browser-based interface
- Build pages and posts that search engines love
The Google Translation plugin provides a quick, simple, and light way to add translation to your website.
A “Translate” button can be added to the bottom or top of posts, pages, and/or comments. When the button is clicked a popup window opens showing a list of available languages (identical to the one on this website)
You can choose which of the 52 languages to display in the Administration Panel. The list of languages can be shown as text (in the native language of each language), as flag icons, or as both.
Build a profitable newsletter subscriber list and reap the benefits of email marketing today. Increase your revenue, build brand loyalty, customer satisfaction and more.
Newsletter and e-mail campaigns are a proven way to stay in touch with existing clients and to recruit new clients.
We will take care of the whole email newsletter process for you. From creating the HTML email newsletter (if you order custom email newsletter design), adding email subscription on your website, manage subscriber list, manage email newsletter features to sending it to your mailing list and finally giving you a complete statistical report of your campaign,
Flash design is anytime better than regular static images and pictures, as it gives wings to imagination and can convey unsaid messages in constructive manner to the target audience.
Based on what type of response you want to evoke in target audience, likewise emotion can be used in flash animation. Flash presentations can be used for nearly all types of websites whether commercial, educational, personal and so on. Here you can see, hear and read the intended presentation and its messages.